Idaho 2021 Moose, Sheep, Mtn Goat regs out

And if you apply for a trophy species (moose, goat, or sheep) you can't participate in the deer, elk, or pronghorn controlled hunts. Except for depredation, extra tags, unlimited controlled hunts, or leftover hunts. Those you could still put in for. Oh, and bear, you could also put in for.

Here we go, another year of banging my head against the proverbial wall known as a Goat Tag. Every year I get all optimistic (with no reason to be) throw my money in the ring, then am disappointed when they don't pull my name... again, with no real reason to disappointed.

I did meet a guy the other day that drew a goat tag last year, and admired the pictures of a great billy... the hard part was pretending to be happy for him after he said "ya, I really didn't know what I was getting myself in for. My buddy said I should apply, so I did. Got my tag first try."

So that was pretty neat.

FYI my online Moose app purchase hung using Firefox. I switched to Google Chrome and it flew right through.

Put my app in. Might be looking a little closer at some of the Lolo hunts next year if I don't draw this year...

Oofda. 54 incher shot in 12-3 last year. Big Shiras. Might swing some stats

In for moose.

I know where this guy lives.

My oldest son has returned to his native ID. He and my 76 year old mother will be applying as well.
You sound about like me. I saw two moose like that a couple of times this past fall. As a result I put myself in, my daughter, who's greatest desire is to shoot a moose, and my oldest son all in for a moose tag. Hopefully you're not putting in for the same unit as us!

Units 10, 10a, 12 - nearly all hunts have a 20 - 50% drawing odds for both res and non-res.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back