MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ID Buck

What a fantastic deer, great accomplishment! I love his fronts, really neat.

Being shy on brow's and with G2's on the short side I'll guess 181 gross, 177 net. Hard to know whether to measure sometimes, but it's really nice to know for your own future reference.

Great job, and congratulations on closing the deal on an awesome animal.

Wow, what an amazing buck. Very cool that you were able to follow through and kill him after finding him this summer. Definitely one to be proud of.

WOW! That is a Monster Typical! You dont get many opportunities at a typical that tall in your life, even with draw tags. Congratulations on taking him, especially on a general unit.

You shouldn't be worried if whether or not he will break 180, he will gross a lot better then that im sure. I am really curious how long that left G4 is?

Finally scored my buck. Ended up 194 7/8 gross, 183 net. Dang 11 7/8 deductions!

Will get an image of the score sheet uploaded tomorrow. Can't do it with my phone.

That is awesome, congrats again!

Wish I could score bucks in the field as well as I do on the internet ;-)

Actually, I never see 190+ bucks in the field...

Great buck. Now get on over here to Wyoming and chase your pronghorn around! Looks like a great fall.
-Cade

Great buck. Now get on over here to Wyoming and chase your pronghorn around! Looks like a great fall.
-Cade

I'll be there Friday afternoon/evening. As much as I love chasing bugling elk, I'm really starting to get turned on by hunting antelope and am really excited for this next hunt. Not to mention they are the best eating!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back