Yeti GOBOX Collection

ID Buck

That is an awesome buck ,text book hunt. Looks like one shot was a little back,hopefully he was quartered away.

Sweet buck!!! Congrats. Throw some length measurements up when you get a chance.

Seem's like I remember seeing that trail cam pic posted and somebody thought it was a park deer. Cool you could prove them wrong. Very cool story! Congrats

That is an awesome buck ,text book hunt. Looks like one shot was a little back,hopefully he was quartered away.

Thanks! He was up a very steep incline and quartered away slightly. Just a bit further back than I wanted. It was the first shot and he would have probably laid down but I wasn't taking any chances.

Sweet buck!!! Congrats. Throw some length measurements up when you get a chance.

Thanks Spitz! For some reason part of me does not want to measure him. Fear of his score not being at least everybodies dream goal of 180. Curiosity still will win over though. I plan on measuring him tonight. I'll put the b&c score for up here when I do get him taped.

Thanks Spitz! For some reason part of me does not want to measure him. Fear of his score not being at least everybodies dream goal of 180. Curiosity still will win over though. I plan on measuring him tonight. I'll put the b&c score for up here when I do get him taped.

Incredible buck Baer! Thanks for letting me hold it. It was great to catch up with you! Score is overrated on a buck like that! Trophy of a lifetime for most!

For some reason part of me does not want to measure him. Fear of his score not being at least everybodies dream goal of 180. Curiosity still will win over though. I plan on measuring him tonight. I'll put the b&c score for up here when I do get him taped.

You do not need to be scared of this buck not going 180...I think he's low 190's, maybe better...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back