I Once Lived In A Free Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same exact way that the very same business owners, that are crying the blues over less than a month shutdown tell YOU, and every other household that has bills...you have a contingency plan and savings if you're out of work.

Good advice, maybe they should practice what they preach.
Easy for you to say, Buzz, as you and I have a paycheck from Uncle Sam. Many don’t and just want to work.

Somewhere between the gestapo trying to arrest people for running on a beach alone and holding a mega church mass is room for a little common sense we would hope.
[/QUOT

Can't red
The same exact way that the very same business owners, that are crying the blues over less than a month shutdown tell YOU, and every other household that has bills...you have a contingency plan and savings if you're out of work.

Good advice, maybe they should practice what they preach.

Spoken like someone with zero practical knowledge.

It's just that easy😳

Still waiting for the descrption of that buisness you run.

Please enlighten all the rubes with how it's tearing it up in a time of gov lockdown.

Spoken like someone with zero practical knowledge.

It's just that easy😳

Still waiting for the descrption of that buisness you run.

Please enlighten all the rubes with how it's tearing it up in a time of gov lockdown.

My business is my business...yours is yours.

I run mine with a contingency plan to operate for 24-36 months without income...same as my household budget.

Its not easy and takes discipline in times of plenty and sacrifice you'll never understand.

I'm out...

Those kinds of decisions have consequences...political, economic, and social. THAT's what I'm staying tuned for.
We the people not buzz and the government. I own a company that employs 82 men I have them on 8 hour days right now so they can pay their bills I’m not making shit actually losing money with the supply chain the way it is.

My business is my business...yours is yours.

I run mine with a contingency plan to operate for 24-36 months without income...same as my household budget.

Its not easy and takes discipline in times of plenty and sacrifice you'll never understand.

I'm out...

And that, my friends is what it looks like when theory gets challenged by reality.

On a side note, yes im still working, I have customers who have asked me too. But funny thing. As I drive past grocery stores, or parks, sure seems like a lot of the population we are protecting are out and about?

As hunters we so often talk about species as a whole, rather than the individual. With the current situation, we are acting in the same manner with humans as a species, not individuals. You are going to have to make some individual sacrifices for a brief timeframe. All the people running around using this as the latest "the government is gonna take over" have just been looking for excuses to do that through time.

In Wisconsin we shut down a handful of state parks. You wouldn't believe all the folks with their pocketbook constitutions complaining about this on social media. Where were you guys when our state sold public lands, stripped funding from state parks, tried to commercialize them, etc?

I honestly think some folks get off on stuff like this, thinking you are some patriot fighting against the tyrannical government. While you are playing make believe, actual people are dying. I hope no one on here is impacted...….

We've allowed a flu virus that will end up killing 30,000 to 40,000 Americans to cost us around $5 trillion, possibly more. In the very recent past we have had flu kill 20,000 to 60,000 and no one said a word. Heck opoids kill 60,000 a year and no one cares. So just curious when the next flu comes along and kills 50,000 Americans, do we write a check for another $6 trillion and tell everyone to stay home again?

As hunters we so often talk about species as a whole, rather than the individual. With the current situation, we are acting in the same manner with humans as a species, not individuals. You are going to have to make some individual sacrifices for a brief timeframe. All the people running around using this as the latest "the government is gonna take over" have just been looking for excuses to do that through time.

In Wisconsin we shut down a handful of state parks. You wouldn't believe all the folks with their pocketbook constitutions complaining about this on social media. Where were you guys when our state sold public lands, stripped funding from state parks, tried to commercialize them, etc?

I honestly think some folks get off on stuff like this, thinking you are some patriot fighting against the tyrannical government. While you are playing make believe, actual people are dying. I hope no one on here is impacted...….

We've allowed a flu virus that will end up killing 30,000 to 40,000 Americans to cost us around $5 trillion, possibly more. In the very recent past we have had flu kill 20,000 to 60,000 and no one said a word. Heck opoids kill 60,000 a year and no one cares. So just curious when the next flu comes along and kills 50,000 Americans, do we write a check for another $6 trillion and tell everyone to stay home again?

Purdue pharma is getting hammered over opioids and this is not influenza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back