Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I Once Lived In A Free Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just look at the numbers and see very few hospitalized that are under 50. Is that what you are seeing?

no seeing that at all. We have had 6 cases at my station. Five males and one female the oldest 46. Three were hospitalized, two males in their 30s and the 46 year old. He was good health prior to this.

In the field we are seeing a range of patients, its all over the map.

no seeing that at all. We have had 6 cases at my station. Five males and one female the oldest 46. Three were hospitalized, two males in their 30s and the 46 year old. He was good health prior to this.

In the field we are seeing a range of patients, its all over the map.
What line of work are you in?

Since money isn't important to you or Buzz,

It isn’t that money isn’t important. It’s that I grew up in a country where a large portion of the population has told me since birth that every other consideration in my life comes second to preserving life. Just struggling to wrap my head around why that doesn’t apply now. Guess we all have vastly different experiences growing up in this society, depending on who we are.

Regardless, we’re way past left field now. I’m out too.

in NM 1/3 are 60+,1/3 40-60,1/3 20-40
Cases? Or actually hospitalization? Just because they test positive doesnt mean they are in the hospital...just asking only stats I found for NM were total cases of which your stats are correct

I'm starting to see really sick people in their 30s. A few thousand young fathers/mothers die and it won't be as important to have all the luxuries.

Nice graph.

A recent well reviewed thread on here was about Jim Posewitz and his contributions to Montana's fisheries legacy.
Great guy.
Great thread.
Great story.
Great everything.
He's old.
And expendable.
Without guys like him - Randy would most likely not have this forum - for all kinds to expound on all they know nothing about.
Joke.

Tangent alert.

I watched a WWII movie with my wife last night. Talk about a horrible thing to happen to humanity as a species. While we all know it happened (at least I hope so) it is easy to forget how bad human can be to other humans. It really put into perspective some of the things we're currently "dealing" with. As many have pointed out all we're being asked to do is stay home as best we can. To limit our interactions with one other, that is SOOO trivial to what previous populations of humans have had to endure simply to try to stay alive. How soft and mentally weak have we become that we cannot handle this?

On the other hand... it was also a good reminder that simply doing something because everyone else is doing it, or because the media tells you to, or because the experts that say you need to, can be dangerous. That freedoms are taken away slowly over time, and always because it will make you "safer". That holds true today just as it was 75 years ago, as it will in another 20 years.

I'm now going to go outside and listen to the birds, drink a little more coffee and try to come up with something I can do that will not require any additional materials or travel. Have a happy Saturday.

Well, following a warning from Mrs. Fin, I pulled my head away from working long enough to read this thread. All I can say is "WTF?"

Many of you might want to think about what you posted here and reflect on how stupid and ignorant most of it sounds. The next person who starts one of these threads about COVID or other shit that has nothing to do with the purpose of those forum is gone, no matter who you are.

I've got tax returns to do and eight employees who are dependent upon me solving some rather interesting times ahead. I don't have time to drop in here and babysit folks lobbing volleys at each other.

Over and out. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back