I need your vote please

Done...you are in 2nd place at the moment, Nice pic.

Are you really going to go onto every website and have your 1st post ask for votes?

really??....you have 34 more posts than buckrub....I don't get it.

really??....you have 34 more posts than buckrub....I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

And 6 less years. Gotta love the post counting crowd. mtmuley

It appears that a person can register one vote every 24 hours, so I'll check back later today and see if that's the case. Right now you are really closing the gap and are only behind the first place photo by 9 votes with quite a few days left in the contest.

Uno mas. The link by Genesis helped - I'm too lazy to Google.
Maybe it's just me and my bad knees, but I'm limping just seeing your granddaughter sit like that. My knee gets in that position and I won't be getting back up. Good luck in the contest!

Come on now... first post?

I've known Buckrub since about 2002? I consider him a great friend, and he was gracious enough to give up info on hunting in MD when I lived there. He pretty much drew an X on a map for me, and said try here for a turkey. That X ended up netting me a 23#, 11" eastern bird... on public land. The guy is the turkey whisperer.

His streak of public land sika, deer and turkeys in MD is pretty impressive. I doubt there are many on here who have taken more public land deer. Speaking of which he really should share more, but i understand why he doesn't. Public land is a precious commodity east of the Miss.

Good looking family and dog! Need to get back to MD and shoot some birds over Buck, and hit Johnny's on the way back.

I wish him the best, hope he wins and I applaud him for taking a kid hunting. Glad he is your friend and was able to help you on a hunt. To clarify...My post was made after seeing his post on anoher web site. It was his first post on that site and he was asking for votes. He had more posts on this site that is why I put this post here. Sorry for any confusion.

Looks like the OP is now in 3rd place and the first two people have friends stuffing the ballot box since yesterday! You can vote once a day until the contest ends later this month, so the OP still has plenty of time to catch up.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back