I hope the Patriots win.

Northwoods, you missed a historic game. The Dullest Ever, and you didn't watch... Man, you blew it! :)

I turned the game on after the first half and thought that I had mis-judged the starting time.

From what I saw, both offenses were pretty bad and both defenses were average at best. Although, it was kinda nice to see the defensive side of the ball getting the edge for once in a long while.

With the Kaepernick settlement and today’s Robert Kraft news, it seems some NFL owners might be signaling they’re okay with kneeling in certain situations.

Is it legal to film anyone that goes in to get a massage? Asking for a friend...

I hate the Patriots. More power to Kraft for sexual activity at 77.

He can afford filet mignon and chose baloney. That is the mystery.

My more disturbing thought he chose prostitutes that were in a sexual slavery ring. This will be the most damning.

If it was any other owner, the Pats would be for sale like the Carolina Panthers were, not long ago

are you guys kidding me? that bible belt must be wayyyyy bigger in the US than I thought!!!

I was gunna vote him as the best owner ever!!!!!

His wife dies two years ago, he's single, If I had his money it would be hookers all the way!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back