Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

I hope the Patriots win.

Don't really care who wins, would be nice if Patriots win, then I would win my pick'em league, but the main thing is I would like the scores to come out right so I win on my squares.

Best analysis so far "These teams are playing like they know whoever wins goes to the White House."

Yawner, congrats to the Pats. Edelman deserves mvp, glad he got it. Tough sob. Terribad game.

MVP should have gone to someone on Defense or Special teams. I wasn't really kidding about the punter.

I did not think it was a good game, even from a defensive standpoint. But I am a pretty casual football guys.

Not taking anything away from Edelman BUT: The MVP should have went to the Pats offensive line. With all the multi-million dollar talent on the Rams D line and linebacker crew the Pats ran all over them.

Ditto the O line, it always comes down to that. When the Pats have lost it's because they allow a four man pass rush to get to Brady.

Brady, Gronk, and Edelman have beat my preferred teams so many times over the past decade, so I finally decided to root for them with the thought that if Brady wins he will retire to go out on top. Well, it ended up being kinda half-hearted. Can't fake sincerity. And then he says he won't retire. Crap.
Rich, good looking, and talented. My wife says I'm jealous I'm only good looking and talented. :) Damn Brady, rubbing it in.
He deserves it, as do the Pats. They were the better team. Good on 'em.

I know high scoring games are pretty awesome though to have both teams defense roll in at such a high level... it was epic in its own right. Had to be the best D the Patriots have played in a good while!
I would say this should have been a 21 v 10 type game. The Lambs Gurley has been a crap out the past few games. He's lost his mojo.

Edelman deserved the MVP. Brady was having a tough time getting rolling. Lambs D was pretty tight as well.

Either of those Defense teams would have been Yuuge points for Fantasy Football. They earned their keep. Bad passes by both though that was D pressure, mostly.

Back