I hope the Patriots win.

As a lifelong Chiefs fan I am disappointing. But I am also rooting for the Pats.

The more I hear "cheaters" and "overrated" the more I root for them. Belichick will down as one of the greatest coaches ever. Doesn't matter what weapons he has or doesn't have. The brakes down teams by after after the their strongest weapons and takes them away. Brady will also go down as one of the best ever. Don't buy into the "deflate" gate. All QB likes balls a certain way. The particular game in questions against the Colts, Brady could have used a nerf football and beat them.

Go Pats, win another one!!

Several reasons why I'm rooting for the patriots, not the least of which is the easier morning commute to work the day Boston holds the parade since people take the day off.

I'm not a huge fan of Brady, but if it means that I can tell my nephew who is a huge Pittsburg Squealers fan that Tom Brady won more rings in his career than they have as a team in 50 years, I'm happy.

People commend me for being brave enough to wear a Patriots hat.Most people hiss. Losers will always hate winners.i am getting ALOT of satisfaction this year...what a ride . I give the edge to the Patriots but its football,anything can happen in one game.

People commend me for being brave enough to wear a Patriots hat.Most people hiss. Losers will always hate winners.i am getting ALOT of satisfaction this year...what a ride . I give the edge to the Patriots but its football,anything can happen in one game.

Haha! Truth right there! My wife despises Brady... to the point she teased about placing my Fantasy Football league QB Brady on the free agent list... :) She's a deflategater. :)

I just don't get it. There is a joke in there somewhere, I guess. I'm just not figuring it out. Sometimes I need things explained RREEAALL SSLLOOOOWWWW....

:)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back