Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

I have the smartest pup.

mtmiller

Coming back from shooting pics on Sunday and I needed to stop for a gallon of milk. It is raining, but I can trust Slash to hang out in the front seat for a few minutes.

Hustled back and noticed him in the back seat on my sleeping bag. Weird.

I open the door and I notice my binos are submerged. Lightbulb goes off.

I have to hand it to him, great aim. If he is going to piss in my pickup, that is probably the best place in the cab.

I got the binos wiped off and decided I should document. I think most of the misses are from when I pulled the bionos out.

What do you think, does he look guilty?Slash1.jpgSlash2.jpg

Coming back from shooting pics on Sunday and I needed to stop for a gallon of milk. It is raining, but I can trust Slash to hang out in the front seat for a few minutes.

I have to hand it to him, great aim. If he is going to piss in my pickup, that is probably the best place in the cab.

I got the binos wiped off and decided I should document. I think most of the misses are from when I pulled the bionos out.

What do you think, do he look guilty?

My wife and I had one of those days a couple years ago where everything went off the rails, Gus was alone for 14 hours.

Come home ^that face, couldn't figure out where he went.

30 min later found it, bathtub 👍

We had elk steaks for dinner.

when my wifes wenier dog was just a year old he had an incident in my truck an peed on the floor. I had a towel sitting behind the seat and he pulled it out and dragged it onto the floor and laid on the piss spot. I was like wow i cant even be mad. Hes now 11 years old and that stupid eff'ing dog pisses on the floor anytime he gets excited. and has been doing that for the past 10 years.

What do you think, does he look guilty?View attachment 155347View attachment 155348
That's a lake, you must've shared a six pack with him...

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back