I have THE hunting rig to get me to the Trail Head.

Will this work???

• YES/NO

• Maybeeeee....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes agree with the above. Gross.

I never enjoyed my time in the government ones, can’t say I’d enjoy one privately owned.

Always enjoyed sending people to look for the keys or try the pull cord to start it. 😂

After 21 years in those I know 2 things 1) I am confident in their ability off road and 2) They were the most uncomfortable vehicle I have ever had to drive. I don't know what adjustments were made to the civ model (I have not driven one) but at 6' 220lb anything more than an hour driving one left me gimpy. Any place that won't take you, you probably shouldn't go :)

I
After 21 years in those I know 2 things 1) I am confident in their ability off road and 2) They were the most uncomfortable vehicle I have ever had to drive. I don't know what adjustments were made to the civ model (I have not driven one) but at 6' 220lb anything more than an hour driving one left me gimpy. Any place that won't take you, you probably shouldn't go :)
I'm looking forward to the "Any place..." No one else will be there!! LMAO!!

Looks like a go anywhere vehicle to me... at least go where many vehicles can't. No doubt, the civilian versions are way more comfy than their military cousins... or nobody would buy one. 😁 Give it a good workout this season and post your after season review!

I spent years being a Master Driver in the Army. I trained more kids than I can count how to drive one, one things stands out. They all hated driving one once the coolness wore off.

I hope to never have to drive one again.

Sorry, it does look cool.
Here is mine.

ddf.jpg

Definitely a cool looking rig!

I like to see different set ups, to each their own. I’ve been using a 2006 AWD Vibe when I don’t feel I need the GMC.

Back