I have been away for a while

Idaho Ron

Ron, sorry for your loss. I still have my mom but my dad died about 8 years ago. I still talk to my old man and truly believe like the indians that the spirit is hangin' in the woods with me. I know your mom and dad still have your back.

Glen

Ron welcome back to the fold, I only wish your absence was under better circumstances.

Those obituarys had a lot of heart and love in them, thanks for sharing.
I lost my Dad just two years ago this Spring and he's often on my mind while I'm spending time outdoors. The hurt will heal in time and you'll always have those past hunts to reflect on.

Ron, that would be tough, really tough, I am very sorry about your losses both...

Glad to see you back...

What an incredibly hard time to endure. I'm saddened by your loss. Hopefully some solace can be found knowing they are together again. My deepest condolences.

Ron, I am sorry to hear of your parents passing. From their obits, it sounds like they were both extraordinary people. Sounds like you were incrediably blessed to have been raised by them. I am sure you have amazing memories. Heal quickly and remember the good times, JLG.

Ron,

Sorry for your loss. My dad just went through some major surgery, and reminded me that our time together is a gift. Lossing both parents so close together and quickly must be tough beyond belief. Hang in there.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back