• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
AMK Sportsman

I FINALLY get to hunt!!!!!!!!

FLIPPER

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>JB--get some legs in the air--chris<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh..........does this belong in the ADULT section???? Where's Cali when you need him tongue.gif :D

JB Florida

well, I didnt get any DEER legs in the air!

We got shut out, I stormed on Sunday and work kept me late on Saturday, so I arrived with one hour of daylight. I hunted near the camp so I wouldnt goof up my brother-in-laws set up. He missed a 125" 8point just before dark :mad:
I saw 2 does 4 fawns and a small six point.
The bucks that are small always walk right up to me while the shooter does always DONT!

On the bright side I got a resident license for bama this year, cost $16.00 instead of $252.00! :D

Word is there is a cold front coming later in the week, lows in the high forties or low fifties.....yall know, its about time to get out the thermals :D :D

Thanks for the cheers but I straighten them out shortly......bottoms up or legs in the air!

SITKA Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahobucks