Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

FINALLY GOT ONE!

Was he starting to rut a little? Had you prescouted him a little? Knew about him from past years? just one of those lucky moments where you and he met for a brief moment?
Yes rutting was his demise. I hadn't prescouted him, but I did see him for a split second two days after the season last year. I was hoping I would see him again this year and sure enough he was back in the same general area.

And this is what Matt Rinella talked about and what is wrong with hunting. A post to brag about a giant buck just to get pages worth of people saying "nice, wow, congrats".

There are so many good examples of great threads on this forum that tell the tale of the experience which highlights the true important part of hunting. It's those that we should all be aspiring to create and read and enjoy.

And this is what Matt Rinella talked about and what is wrong with hunting. A post to brag about a giant buck just to get pages worth of people saying "nice, wow, congrats".

There are so many good examples of great threads on this forum that tell the tale of the experience which highlights the true important part of hunting. It's those that we should all be aspiring to create and read and enjoy.
Come on bud, people oogled your elk hunt earlier this fall. Ease up a bit.

You and Matt do you! We all hunt for different reasons. Judgy comments are why I don’t share and post. I killed a BOAL this year in Montana. I won’t be sharing here.

Trust me that his story will be told in due time. A buck like this deserves that. I just wanted to post this to give people hope that there are still big mule deer to be found out there to the average Joe. Hope you have had a great season.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back