Yeti GOBOX Collection

FINALLY GOT ONE!

Apparantly there are a few members who weekly go to eat their cheerios and someone has pissed in them.
I dont get it... the negativity that goes around here is ridiculous. This is where we all get to share our experiences (good, bad, and indifferent). I know that I dont have any type of social media, so this is it for me. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, but not talking shit to someone sharing their hunt or experience.

Apparantly there are a few members who weekly go to eat their cheerios and someone has pissed in them.

Imagine starting an entire thread for help with a cool tag you’ve drawn, outlining all the begging you’ve done for help, and then having the b@lls to critique someone posting their own success?

tHiS iS wHaT rInElLa wAs tAlKiNg aBoUt!!!

And this is what Matt Rinella talked about and what is wrong with hunting. A post to brag about a giant buck just to get pages worth of people saying "nice, wow, congrats".

There are so many good examples of great threads on this forum that tell the tale of the experience which highlights the true important part of hunting. It's those that we should all be aspiring to create and read and enjoy.
1699319212183.gif

I dont get it... the negativity that goes around here is ridiculous. This is where we all get to share our experiences (good, bad, and indifferent). I know that I dont have any type of social media, so this is it for me. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, but not talking shit to someone sharing their hunt or experience
#femininemenboys

Imagine starting an entire thread for help with a cool tag you’ve drawn, outlining all the begging you’ve done for help, and then having the b@lls to critique someone posting their own success?

tHiS iS wHaT rInElLa wAs tAlKiNg aBoUt!!!
Don’t forget the turd he laid in the punch bowl over on the WI Elk thread. That’s fun.

And this is what Matt Rinella talked about and what is wrong with hunting. A post to brag about a giant buck just to get pages worth of people saying "nice, wow, congrats".

There are so many good examples of great threads on this forum that tell the tale of the experience which highlights the true important part of hunting. It's those that we should all be aspiring to create and read and enjoy.
Hey, the guy did not give a location, region, zone, etc.
Those are the posts that blow a place up and ruin it.

A beauty like that deserves to be shared!

I'm reading this and your signature line and thinking WTF?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back