Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

FINALLY GOT ONE!

And this is what Matt Rinella talked about and what is wrong with hunting. A post to brag about a giant buck just to get pages worth of people saying "nice, wow, congrats".

There are so many good examples of great threads on this forum that tell the tale of the experience which highlights the true important part of hunting. It's those that we should all be aspiring to create and read and enjoy.
Yeah, but, did you see how big it is!?

And this is what Matt Rinella talked about and what is wrong with hunting. A post to brag about a giant buck just to get pages worth of people saying "nice, wow, congrats".

There are so many good examples of great threads on this forum that tell the tale of the experience which highlights the true important part of hunting. It's those that we should all be aspiring to create and read and enjoy.
If you don't have anything nice to say, take it elsewhere! The dude busted his butt, and shot a great buck. Personally I like this type of story a lot better than the long word vomits full of fake modesty and awkward gushing about the birds and the bees and the pine trees.

Banger buck for sure! Congrats on him! The blades are super cool, also really wide. Tell us about the hunt a little.
I saw this buck two days after the season last year in an area that I have hunted on and off for over 30 years. I was about 4 1/2 miles in on horseback. The buck was rutting pushing about 8 does when I got him. 250 yards Remington SS 700 7mm Ren Mag 160 gr Accubond handloads.

Last edited:
I do have a complaint on the original post. Those pictures are too small! That buck has some amazing character and it's had to see everything with those tiny pictures you uploaded!

Congratulations. Even better that it was OTC on public land. Amazing animal.
I saw that. I should have posted bigger sized ones.

I saw this buck two days after the season last year in an area that I have hunted on and off for over 30 years. I was about 4 1/2 miles in on horseback. The buck was rutting pushing about 8 does when I got him. 250 yards Remington SS 700 7mm Ren Mag 160 gr Accubond handloads.
Great buck, great cartridge, great bullet selection! 😁

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back