Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I ate 2 LBs of "Crap" today All by Myself

Ovis

Purchased 2 lbs of King Crab and a lb of jumbo wild shrimpies today. Made a nice New Year's dinner spread for the wife, 2 year old girl and myself.

Sat down at the table and my daughter insisted she wanted some "CRAP". Kids are funny! She decided after 2 bites she didn't like the the crap I made. I intentionally forgot my wife doesn't like any kind of crap I dish up...she is more of shrimp and halibut girl.

So there I was gorging on 2 Lbs of succulent King Crap all by myself. Life don't suck! I hadn't eaten this much crap since Jose and I ate Dungies for breakfast, lunch and dinner 3.5 years ago while bear hunting in Alaska.

Life don't suck! I hadn't eaten this much crap since Jose and I ate Dungies for breakfast, lunch and dinner 3.5 years ago while bear hunting in Alaska.

I remember falling asleep at the table in melted butter while eating the 3rd meal of the day of crab......

That was one of the most amazing cabins in the world for $25 per night. We ate more than $25 worth of crab each day......

You made out well. I got a six pound prime rib for Christmas that my wife and 2 yr. old daughter didn't eat much of. Between polishing that off and all the other crap I ate over the last week I've got a bunch of work at the gym to do . . . starting tomorrow. :D

I remember falling asleep at the table in melted butter while eating the 3rd meal of the day of crab......

That was one of the most amazing cabins in the world for $25 per night. We ate more than $25 worth of crab each day......

That was a fun trip. Should do it again one day (soon).

Spitz said:
ate over the last week I've got a bunch of work at the gym to do . . . starting tomorrow.

Yah, I've been slacking the past month too. Though this weekend I spent the majority of it tiling my sunroom. About the same motion as a squat...legs don't like squats. Back to the gym and running tomorrow.

That was a fun trip. Should do it again one day (soon).

Lets go float for moose, and you can shoot a bear like this one over the gut pile....

jimbear.jpg

Lets go float for moose, and you can shoot a bear like this one over the gut pile....

jimbear.jpg

09 or 10?

Hnthrd, I think I paid about $16 for all the legs and claws on one of your crabs...not bad.

Back