MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

HuntTalk Prayer list

If y’all could add my cousin to this, yesterday morning he was on a family camping trip up above forest hill in Northern California and went over the handlebars of his dirt-bike. Air lifted to the hospital with 8 broken ribs, ruptured spleen, punctured lung and broken collarbone. Just went in to emergency surgery this morning because his lung keeps filling with blood. He is completely alone, hospital won’t allow any family in because of the virus. Father of 3 kids. This is him with his son on his first deer hunt in Montana this past year. We were like brothers growing up.. prayers please.View attachment 141451
Gladly! If I may try to offer comfort, in my experience patients want to rest and recover. The phone will surely help talking to his boys!

Recovering from my last surgery, a month ago. They didn't allow any visitors and it was peaceful! I got to sleep all day and rest without being social. So, it might not be a bad thing. I hope that helps just a shred. I will be more than happy to pray for his quick recovery!

I’ve been far too busy to keep updating the thread, for which I apologize, but I’m praying for you all, and am sure that many on this forum have seen the new posts despite the lack of updating the original post in the thread. Praying for you all even when I can’t get here and check the thread.

Doubkecluck’s cousin has been added.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back