Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

HuntTalk Prayer list

Some positive news. Pastor's wife in Indiana tested negative for Covid-19 but has a bacterial infection. She's been sent home with strong antibiotics and everyone is a little more at ease

and perhaps add Salmonchasers "SO" she is working long hours as a nurse

You have already added my grandfather, thank you

My prayers are with all.

I went to a local store about a week ago to buy a Bible for a friend and they were sold out. Yesterday I read that a store in California had increased Bible sales by 143% in the first three months of this year. We will be going to an outdoor Easter service and we do not get out of our car. Sort of like the old drive in theaters. Hope all here enjoy their Easter Sunday.

Last edited:
Recieved an email from devon deer (Richard) last week. All was well at that point with him, his wife and his mother in law. Sounds like he was taking a break from the forum for a while.

Recieved an email from devon deer (Richard) last week. All was well at that point with him, his wife and his mother in law. Sounds like he was taking a break from the forum for a while.
Thanks for the update. I was hoping everything was still going well for Richard.

I pray for all the healthcare workers, nursing home staff, military service members, teachers, all first responders, people who are suffering from underlying medical conditions, expecting mothers, anyone who needs emergency and unexpected medical treatment, single parents, those who have lost their jobs, anyone who struggles to find necessary food and supplies, and anyone else who is struggling, especially during these trying times, Thank you God for all your blessings. Keep us safe and healthy. Amen

There is an evangelist that has visited and blessed our church many times who is now sick with Covid-19. His name is Eli Hernandez and lives up in Illinois. Additionally, a friend of a friend, a 29 year old father is also in Illinois in the ICU struggling with the disease. Any and all prayers are appreciated.

This young man was able to get off the ventilator last week and was recently released from the hospital to go home to his family!

Thanks for any thought, prayers or well wishes that were sent my family’s way.
My little brother isn’t going to make it.
This is beyond #@)(*%* up.
If anyone wants to pray for my mother and father to be able to find peace with this that would be great.
Besides having a pacemaker and not being able to rough house he was always a normal kid. He’s had bumps in the road in the past, but he always pulled through.
As they say, this just doesn’t seem real.
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do right now.
Be thankful for the present.

If anyone wants to pray for my mother and father to be able to find peace with this that would be great.
Besides having a pacemaker and not being able to rough house he was always a normal kid. He’s had bumps in the road in the past, but he always pulled through.
Thanks for posting so we can pitch in some support. It isn't supposed to seem real, at first. That gives us time to get ready, still its a long road when you lose someone. Sending you and family prayers for strength and eventual peace. 😭

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family.

Sorry about the sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back