HuntTalk Classified Section Safari

kenwparker

Good day everyone. I finally have enough time to post some photos of our trip to South Africa in August. My wife, daughter and I spent 7 days with Quagga Safaris thanks to a classified advertisement listed here on HuntTalk. Thanks again to skeet20, what a great trip.

Here is the first set of photos...

Attachments

• HTBlesbok.jpg
    HTBlesbok.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 814
  • HTImpala.jpg
    HTImpala.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 813
  • HTKudu.jpg
    HTKudu.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 808
  • HTNyala.jpg
    HTNyala.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 813
  • HTZebra.jpg
    HTZebra.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 894
and the last set...

Attachments

• HTWildebeest.jpg
    HTWildebeest.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 816
  • HTWarthog.jpg
    HTWarthog.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 820
  • HTSkulls.jpg
    HTSkulls.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 809
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure of trophy status but the Kudu is awesome. Would love to hunt them one day. Congratulations

Awesome. Love everything, but especially the kudu and Warthog. Bucket list hunt for sure.

We had a great time, which I knew we would. African safaris make great family vacations. I am a bit surprised that my wife has already been talking about our next trip. Willow had a good time as well. She makes friends easily and one of the PHs had a son that was her age so they were always together. The kudu was 54" which is not too shabby. I was happy with the Zebra and don't let anyone ever try to tell you that it must be like shooting a horse, because it's not. Night was falling fast while we were photographing the zebra and that was the only thing we hunted that day and we only saw them twice through the day.

Wow! Fabulous!!! Glad that worked out.
Dean is a helluva guy - was trying to talk me
Into a hunt too. I told him we will have to go together.
Thanks for sharing your adventure - outstanding!

What an awesome family trip!
Congrats.
Very cool animals/experience to have!
Updating bucket list now.............

Excellent family adventure and trophies! Congrats to you both. Did you swallow the hook? Headed back for my third safari this April. Good huntin'

Back