Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunting with the boy's 2021

That is too cool! Everything about that makes me want to be right there with you and your family. To say I am envious is an understatement. Nicely done.

Amazing! Your creativity and engineering/mechanical skills to figure out how to do all of that blows me away. And I love the memories you are making with the boys. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Just got home from a road trip and was following this story just like your past ones. Once again, well done! Both with the hunt and the excellent story and pictures. You folks sure live the life! I want to do that so bad I can almost taste it, and your posts of your adventures just keep adding to it. I couldn't even find a car to get to our cabin this year! Guess I'll just have to live it through your pictures... :cry: Add me to the list of folks thanking you for the post!

I can't imagine the anxiety of a potential breakdown out there, or how long it takes to process a 1600+ lb moose. That's like 3-4 bull elk...
No anxiety, no sweat. More like hightened excitement with the potential of breakdown. Got that pretty well covered. Processing on the ground, we would have a moose cut up and ready to hang in about four hours. The trucks make it easier and faster. At home, trim, cut & wrap, clean up, about 8 hours.

Back