HUnting Next Year

Cool, maybe we can go shooting sometime either up here at the Tacoma Sportsman Club or down there at where ever you guys sight in at. Either yes or no that's great that you got a 243.
Quick Draw

Is that smart for WH to provide her a gun and teach her to be a good shot??? He may regret that when he comes stumbling in after "curfew"....

Is that smart for WH to provide her a gun and teach her to be a good shot??? He may regret that when he comes stumbling in after "curfew"....
:D :D

So true. What is it about wives that want to set a "curfew"?

Nemont

First Off Quick I would Love to go shooting with you.... :p

Second WH has no Curfew; the fool would rather be at home with me then go out, and I LOVE THAT! hump

We went out with his parents one day and his dad urged me to lay Roberts 270 on the truck and try shooting some cans off log... Well I tried to but could not get comfortable to I took the gun, held it up and shot just standing up. I knocked the can right off the Log... :cool: Now dad Is telling the whole family Robert better never make me mad because he has no doubt that I won't Miss :D

Glad to see that you have a favorite rifle to get shot with....LOL. I think that would be a blast.....no pun intended......Outdoor chick I don't think I would have to twist Hunterman's arm to hard to go shooting...LOL.
Quick Draw

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back