Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunting magazines

duckhunt

January is time to renew my subscriptions. I have whitetails unlimited, western hunter, and elk hunter. what magazines does everybody else like to read?

My favorite currently is Sports Afield. Makes me dream of hunts and places I'll probably never go to. Quite a bit of international hunts, which I enjoy reading about.

Sports Afield, Eastmans, and Bugle. I used to await and eagerly pore the gun rags...not so much now.

Eastmans as it inspires me to work harder so maybe one day I can get a beast myself. Also, bugle and the DU mag as they come with being members of the respective organizations.

My favorite currently is Sports Afield. Makes me dream of hunts and places I'll probably never go to. Quite a bit of international hunts, which I enjoy reading about.

I have a collection of the Sports Afield and Outdoor Life from the late 30's. The Cover art and the ads are simply awesome. I haven't seen a recent SA in a long time, I will have to check it out.

Bugle for sure, Eastmans and Eastmans bowhunter both for the aspiring western hunter but those are about all I really get to I used to like trophy hunter too for the cool big stuff.

Been getting Eastmans for almost 20 years. Generally worth it. Western Hunter and Elkhunter are the Same folks out of Arizona and as good as can be. In depth everything. Trophy Hunter used to be real good and ahead of the bunch years ago, but they haven't added much I don't think, but still good.. All the White tail books ,They can have em, Or only sell em back east......BOB!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back