Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hunting Etiquette

deergrower

Hey everyone I am curious, I would like to know everyones' thoughts on "Hunting Etiquette". I had a conversation today with the other half and we each had our own ideas so I decided to post the question in here. I know with everyone being a Hunter there must be lots of answers or ideas ?

Well lets see here,

If your drivin down the road in your shinny new polaris four wheeler tricked out with all of the latest gear straight out of the new cabelas catalog I would have to say you just violated what I consider hunting etiquette.

If I set my decoys out and you set up 50 yards from me, I'm thinking there is a lack of etiquette on your part.

If the main item on your hunting grocery list is 10 cases of natural lite, you just violated what I consider good etiquette, however if you have some captain morgans private stock, some anejo tequilla or dos equies and limes you are always invited to my camp :D :D

if you tell me you shot four deer before you finally droped one, you are in my eyes lacking a decent hunting etiquette.

Keep in mind that my "you's" are not directed at the post starter.

Welcome to Hunt Talk :D :D

Back