PEAX Equipment

Hunt Talk June 21, 2010

smarandr

I've always been curious about what was going on on this website at 5:58 PM on June 21, 2010 to draw so many users. It must have been something huge because neither the BAYED nor the BADASS were able to pull those kind of numbers.

Thank God it is a one man competition. If Cush or Andy ever enter the pageant, you will be in trouble.

Cush has been dying for a shot at the champ and I'm quite sure there is no shame in his game. He would pull out all the stops. I would like to see how Dink does with more than one Hunt Talker in the competition. :eek: Someone with way too much time on their hands needs to organize that…..nominations, categories (hunting abilities, athleticism, world issues questions……a swimsuit competition, etc) and judging/voting. It would be epic. :hump:

Didn't Dink wrest the title from Colorado Buck? I wonder if he'd be willing to get back in the game.

The words swimsuit competion, men, Dinkshooter, Colorado Buck, and Cushman should never be seen on the same page together.

Someone with way too much time on their hands needs to organize that

There are a couple of guys on here that might meet your criteria...and yes EPIC it would be.

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoosier50
Back