PEAX Equipment

Huge Utah Bull Video

If he knew what was coming he'd start running headlong into everything he could as soon as he was hard horned.

We've been discussing this on another site... why would Mossback put that up? Is he "safely" in the middle of a giant ranch that they have leased?

I'd be sooooo pumped if a cougar got that bull before hunting season!!!!

WOW! Seems like getting paying guides by the inch isn't all that popular 'round these parts... ;)

I think it would be funnier if it was shot in schmaltz's 'gimme' tag draw unit! Teach him to bad mouth El Presidente of Wildlife, DP! :D

the last 10 seconds of that video.... are you frikkin serious? Giant Utah elk, I rest my case... but hey... I'm still racking up bonus points so I shouldn't laugh.

What I liked about hunting Utah was not having to leave the road to see bulls like that. No other state....... WOW :D :D

I'm looking forward to the hunter with kill, 10 other guys standing around it, and an outfitter's copyright emblem across the photo. Call me crazy but I'd rather settle for a much smaller one - all by myself. It'll happen someday, true story. I'll probably draw before Schmalts.

Think of the proud wall decorations somebody will get -- a photo of the crew of camo-clad guys required to get'r done, the digustingly ginormous mount, the framed B&C score sheet, and this photo, or video running continously on a digital frame.

stupidbigelk.jpg

One can only hope this bull will be taken by a 12-year old girl on her first hunt while she's sitting in the trees, ducking stray gunfire and avoiding being run over by an ATV. Unfortunately it'll be some dipshit with a wallet fatter than his head.. and the Ogden Raptors.. all wearing camo.

I didn't know you got a Giraffe, Bwana! Cool. Did you mount him?? They make one hell of a shoulder mount! :0)

So...what are the odds this bull is smarter than he looks? A couple MM guys seem to know him and say he'll disappear never to be seen again in a couple weeks...

Lets have a poll of who thinks he'll die vs live....

I'm afraid I say "die"...

Horn Seeker... I say he dies. Now, with that type of "Watching" someone is babysitting that guy.

As far as teh G-raf, look in the africa section. I jsut got back and some pics are there. I'm going to do a Shoulder mount. I jsut need to spend a small fortune first..... :(

My vote....He will die opening morning. I just hope there is more than one group going after him, and the "do it yourselfer" gets it.

Not "someone" but the whole mossback cronies have him surrounded keeping 24/7 watch and harrasing onyone that tries to get near him. You will see all sorts of strong arming come into play the day the season opens.

I think it's all a publicity stunt, and hope to hell Mossback does not end up with it.

Come on.. how could they actually "strong arm" or "harass" anybody without big reprecussion to their business?

Back