Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

HT Member Quotes

Sytes

It's open to any topic though quoted from the Hunt Talk member is the only requisite.
Humor, motivation, sarcasm, inspirational, etc.

Recent post grabbed my attention:

Motivation / inspirational:

In my mind it is and shall be about the hunt, the adventure, the blood sweat and some tears that goes into that hunt for the sometimes unattainable. The big game animal that we put high on our wish list.
Now, as my age accumulates, much too rapidly, I ask myself. Do I still have the desire, the strength, the will power to expend enough energy to do just one more exhausting hunt? I am nearing the 3/4 century soon. My desire has not wained. To those that still are eager to hunt the sometimes unattainable I say reflect on your desire to seek adventure. Just my thoughts. MTG

I’ll play. This quote from @EYJONAS! is a salient one in my mind:

“You guys just need to think outside the box. -35 degree bag, canvas bed roll. Wood Stove and you can wake up and piss right on the floor if your to whiskied up to make it to the door. (Though I prefer my guest make it to the door) I slept in a backcountry banana hammock and was sweating my ass off. Woke up, snapped the radish and went hunting...... what's the issue.”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back