Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Howdy from Montana

tmcdowell

New to the forum and new to hunting, so I thought I'd introduce myself. It's been a helluva year - bought our first home in Manhattan, MT, had our first kid (a little girl), and I picked up hunting. Fall 2020 season ended in some upland birds and a mule deer - enough to get me plenty addicted. Struck out this spring chasing bears but had a good time. Now just gotta figure out OTC elk this next fall...

I'm a GIS Analyst, so maps are my thing. Grew up hiking, camping, and backpacking - and now that I have a family of my own I look forward to sharing these experiences with my children. Most of my hunts have been solo but I'd love to find some hunting buddies in the area.

Taylor

Welcome to HT and welcome to hunting. It's great to hear your plans to include the kids! Best of luck for the upcoming season.

Welcome to the HT forum. Sounds like you have a good start on family and priorities.

Welcome to HT from Nevada. Every year about this time (114 degrees) I tell my wife we're moving to Montana. "When you tell me that in January, I'll start packing". Enjoy the site.

New to the forum and new to hunting, so I thought I'd introduce myself. It's been a helluva year - bought our first home in Manhattan, MT, had our first kid (a little girl), and I picked up hunting. Fall 2020 season ended in some upland birds and a mule deer - enough to get me plenty addicted. Struck out this spring chasing bears but had a good time. Now just gotta figure out OTC elk this next fall...

I'm a GIS Analyst, so maps are my thing. Grew up hiking, camping, and backpacking - and now that I have a family of my own I look forward to sharing these experiences with my children. Most of my hunts have been solo but I'd love to find some hunting buddies in the area.

Taylor
Montana is a great place to be. I’m in Utah and envious of your resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back