How would Zinke be as DOI head?

Zinke is a "Drill baby, drill" kind of guy?

“It’s not a hoax, but it’s not proven science either,” Zinke said. “But you don’t dismantle America’s power and energy on a maybe. We need to be energy independent first. We need to do it better, which we can, but it is not a settled science.”

OilWellLandscape.jpg

Look at all the great access to that hunting ground now....

Looks a little bit like New Mexico Mule Deer unit 2B which is one of the hardest to draw units in the state. They actually lock the gates to the vast majority of those roads can you believe that!

Zinke is a "Drill baby, drill" kind of guy?

View attachment 65636

Look at all the great access to that hunting ground now....

I agree with you jose, but there's a shitty hand we've been dealt for 4 years. We can survive 4 years. Zinke is better than any of his republican counterparts, and for now that'll have to be good enough. I will miss Salley Jewell, she was sincere in her duties. I also agree climate change is an issue, and to conviently ignore it is disgraceful. Just because we are not 100% certain doesn't mean you ignore the consequences of it being correct. We should always be looking for ways to clean our air up, protect our water, and be as good to our land as we can, regardless of where you stand on climate change. Congress will still make a lot of decisions, and Trump will make many decisions as to what he'll unravel of Pbamas legacy. Jobs are the central part of his campaign. We will see after January 20th what he's willing to do and how fast he can actually get it done. I think Trump thinks if he says it, it will be done and it will be done quickly. I think he has a long 4 year ahead of him and will like the power of being president and not the job of being president. I still don think no his presidency is going to be a good one, but Zinke is the best step I've seen him take for sportsmen so far.

Last edited:
Washington Post
"Although Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.) was a leading contender to lead Interior in recent days, Zinke hit it off with Trump’s oldest son, Don Jr., an avid hunter, and met personally with the president-elect on Monday in New York."
And thanks to the people here who contacted Don Jr. about public lands issue. It probably made a big difference.

Let's hope Zinke is successful.

Bishop will say anything he thinks will convince people to support his lawsuit. No one wants to stick their neck out for a looser. So he always talks like he is winning.

Let's hope Zinke is successful.

Bishop will say anything he thinks will convince people to support his lawsuit. No one wants to stick their neck out for a looser. So he always talks like he is winning.

And Bishop will say anything and kiss any butt to try weasel "his boy" as Director of the USFWS. To say there is stiff opposition to that notion among the hunting community that operates outside the rarefied atmosphere of the Beehive would be a serious understatement.

Big Fin, have you contacted Don Jr. yet to be on your podcast?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back