How would you rather hunt with?

Who would you rather hunt with?

• Tom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shoots straight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The majority of hunters that I know are so much loners that they would never consider even being on a forum for hunters. Most bowhunters for example are loners, non joiners

Hmmm... I wonder if that’s why so many of us have such differences of opinion about the same subjects, even arguing on wording of same topic in many instances...

Most of us are on the same page on so many issues... :)

will either one wear my gay biker shorts that Greenhorn loves so much? That is my tie breaker

I've hunted with Tom before, and he ended up taking a nice pronghorn on the hunt. I know he's a good hunter, although I still wouldn't call some of that stuff in Texas "hunting".;)

I've never even seen a photo of anything SS has killed, but I assume he's shot something in his life.

Not enough information for me to answer the question...

Tomworkinghard.jpg

Tomsantelope.jpg

Wonder why there's a deep trail beaten down along that fence
Because mountain bike riders like that piece of ground?? ;)

I'm guessing that fence isn't on public ground.

Yep, always trying to be the smart-ass here.:D

I forgot to mention, great buck Tom, congrats.

Oaks a good guy, I think he took a picture while I was sleeping too. He'll probably blackmail me with that sometime, eh? He talked me out of shooting 4 or 5 of them in that spot, to get the one I got the next day. I got him up around the corner of that fence. He walked to the fence and Buzz and I were hoping he would turn our way and he did, then I shot him as he came over the hill with my 30-06, not a bow.

I bow hunt too, hogs, javelina, and whitetail, and rabbits (the quail were to quick, but I tried that) we can hunt Oct. with a bow here then Nov. and Dec. is general season, any weapon. Now, its exotics, they are year round. I'm going with 21 ram hunters and 3 axis hunters, leaving weds. and will have a report next week. The axis deer are most all hard antlered now around here.

Nut got a Texas dall when he was here, if I remember right.

That rut by the fence made for a nice recliner, eh?

6/25/07. Here's the update on the hunt. We got two gold level axis bucks and 13 other record book quality animals for Records of Exotics last weekend. It was a record, and we nicknamed the group CAMO RAMO SLAMO, to commemorate our experiences and memories of the event.

I have went on a hunt with Tom and would have to pick him again.

How about the texas hunt Tom shoot you sure sounded like a big ram coming down the hill side there:D remember that Rick.:)

Looks like that fence attracted Tom like a freakin magnet!

There's no place like home, There's no place like home, There's no place like home....

Just fuggin with you Tom, congrats on the nice goat! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back