How to hunt if you can't stomach gutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to go hunting with my dad at some point, but I honestly cannot handle gutting the animal. Went to try and watch a video of it and made it about 3 minutes in before I had to turn it off. \*Is\* there a way to do it? Or is it one of those man up or stay home situations? I just start getting nauseous.
1m5apz.jpg

I'd like to go hunting with my dad at some point, but I honestly cannot handle gutting the animal. Went to try and watch a video of it and made it about 3 minutes in before I had to turn it off. \*Is\* there a way to do it? Or is it one of those man up or stay home situations? I just start getting nauseous.

3 words for you:
butt out tool

I doubt that it's only me, but dressing out a big game animal is a very satisfying task for me. It is the first step in turning a dead animal into meat.

The last few I've done have been the gutless method. If a person finds that too repugnant, it is hard for me to see how they get past the actual killing of an animal.

I can read this two ways?
rowan-atkinson-mr-bean.gif

Fully recommend golf instead. Maybe take some theatre classes?

you shut your mouth! golf is great. Drink (if you want), talk smack with the boys (or girls), Piss off some private land owners, and dress up like dorks. ITS BASICLY HUNTING
It’s actually not hunting. It’s not great either. I was just pointing out to the lady poster, that it’s probably a better daughter/daddy activity for her.

Oh man. Blood guts and gore are like my thing. To a point. Not the creepy point tho. Between watching my children being born to gutting animals to giving my buddy some stitches one drunk night . I think the only thing that ever went through my mind other than the chore at hand. Was I sure hope a grizz don't show up and try to help me gut this thing. Hook line and sinker . Troll10000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back