PEAX Equipment

How to blow a thousand bucks? Poll

How should I invest $1000 this March?

• Drive 1400mi to Montana, cold weather camp and cut the blues at Bridger bowl.

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • New garage door

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Accept the fact that I’m not really an elite bow hunting athlete and buy a hunting rifle

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Adult braces to correct a minute gap tooth.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Pay down debt.

Votes: 92 63.0%

• Total voters
I went with the garage door since I'm assuming it's needed and will make the whole house happy. Of course, depending on the amount of outstanding revolving debt that's probably not a bad choice too.

If you have debt then I'd say get rid of that first but if you need a winter/early spring pick me up maybe you can jump on a cheap flight and end up in a warm sunny place for a couple hundred bucks

One caveat on my vote for "pay down debt" - if you are under 50yo don't worry as much about paying down a fixed low rate house payment given its deductibility.

I don't really know your situation. Paying off debt is the smart thing, but you gotta balance being responsible with having some fun too. Since nobody voted to go to Montana, I did. But that might change if I really understood your situation.

You can probably fix the garage door your self.
You should work on your debt, but if $1000 is a small percentage of it, you might need to reevaluate what you are doing all together.
Rifle is good, but experiences are more memorable.
The deer don't care about your gap.

Fix the gap in your teethe. Its proven that good teethe and a good smile score you better jobs which in turn helps pay down debt and take care of those other items on the list.

Midget wrestling strippers,
Lawnmower racing midget wrestling strippers!!
More bang for your buck$ 〽💥

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back