Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How to blow a thousand bucks? Poll

How should I invest $1000 this March?

• Drive 1400mi to Montana, cold weather camp and cut the blues at Bridger bowl.

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • New garage door

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Accept the fact that I’m not really an elite bow hunting athlete and buy a hunting rifle

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Adult braces to correct a minute gap tooth.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Pay down debt.

Votes: 92 63.0%

• Total voters
Pay down debt gives you X amount of extra dollars next year that you saved in interest payments. Unless the only debt you have is a low interest mortgage, then you might as well have a little fun.

Last I knew you were 1 for 1 on archery bulls...

Straight teeth - I guess if it’s something you REALLY want. I had braces as a kid but wearing the retainer wasn’t worth it to me - I just let them go crooked again.

Garage - YouTube likely has a tutorial on a DIY fix. I’ve fixed my own several times and have another project next month that will cost $40. $400 if I paid someone else to do it. Don’t skimp on winding bars though; improper tools can kill you.

giphy.gif

(Putting on my best Cliff Claven voice)

Actually, Norm: It's a scientific fact that good dental hygiene is linked to lower incidences of significant health issues later in life. If you take care of your teeth, they'll take care of you.

As HuntTalk's highest post count dentist, I approve of this rendering immensely!!

PS: composite space closure for the win......less than 1K, and done in an appointment, no retainers. You'll have some fun money leftover

As HuntTalk's highest post count dentist, I approve of this rendering immensely!!

PS: composite space closure for the win......less than 1K, and done in an appointment, no retainers. You'll have some fun money leftover
So, you offering OP the same type of amazing discounts @schmalts does?

Back