Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How much do you value your residency

Moved from NC to Idaho last year.. absolutely the best thing for my wife and I. Part of moving was based on the weather but a big part of it was getting back out west for the hunting and fishing.

Not much now... thousands $ from six neighbors to counter a bull sh!t glamping setup. California's surgeons and nurses joined together to "share the Montana experience" by developing a 32 (originally 64) glamp dome village on 19 acres w/in a private residential neighborhood on the outskirts of Whitefish.
Absolutely no regard for our residential environment... it's all about F-U Montana - California and it's fellow fk'd up State tards own you!

A couple long islands and a bit more reality seeps out.
Calgary arseholes have done a much better job of screwing up Whitefish than the Californicators. Alberta = the Texas of Canada. Build a fence around both of them.

Calgary arseholes have done a much better job of screwing up Whitefish than the Californicators. Alberta = the Texas of Canada. Build a fence around both of them.
A couple quality long islands and I'd happily respond. Until then... Trudeau and Biden/Harris: Mutually Appreciated Destinations. ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back