How do you handle a Hushin' addict?

Anthony Yerkovich GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Do you have an alter ego like RuPaul?

@wllm1313 : proper grammar, excessive use of excel spreadsheets, talks about skiing a bit too much but we like him so it's ok.

@RuLlm6969 : grammar laisse à désirer, excessive use of Gifs.

Either way, you go Queen!!!

*Kween

I enjoy watching some outdoor and outdoor lifestyle programming. Personally I prefer the newer stuff over the half hour formats of the past with nothing much more than Bubba sitting in a tree and shooting a deer And promoting some kind of useless gizmo. Most of what I watch is on you tube. Some of the podcasts and discussion makes for good background noise while I am working in the home office or cruising forums like HT. Plenty of programming to enjoy and plenty to sit and be critical of if thats your roll.

I enjoy watching some outdoor and outdoor lifestyle programming. Personally I prefer the newer stuff over the half hour formats of the past with nothing much more than Bubba sitting in a tree and shooting a deer And promoting some kind of useless gizmo.

Buddy and I were talking about this just yesterday, neither of us our fan boys of most the crap that’s out there. We decided our top 3, make your ears bleed just HEARING them, nearly five on the remote to change the channel personalities are: Jackie Bushman, Tom Miranda, and that dude who markets the HECS camp line on tv.

Just something about their voices alone makes me want to FTFO!

Salt in the wound. Now hushin is out to ruin old school camo. The fire bull's trail of destruction continues.
Screenshot_20220509-094540_Facebook.jpg

Buddy and I were talking about this just yesterday, neither of us our fan boys of most the crap that’s out there. We decided our top 3, make your ears bleed just HEARING them, nearly five on the remote to change the channel personalities are: Jackie Bushman, Tom Miranda, and that dude who markets the HECS camp line on tv.

Just something about their voices alone makes me want to FTFO!
Either Southern bubba's or Midwest mush-mouths. Don't watch any of them!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back