Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How bout them Cowboys!

I find it very amusing when faithful fans so easily get their panties bunched up. Its just a game .....with no real consequences. Cowboy fans haven't had much of a glimmer of hope for quite some time, just gonna make it harder now that they get a little closer.No way they get through Packers and SeaHawks.Have to say,Murray is a pleasure to watch....that guy is a steamroller.

But being an AFC guy I am drooling for a Packers/Patriots rematch.:D

surprised no ones asking about how/why Bryant got away with coming on the field, with no helmet on(penalty), as the refs were having their meeting about the pass interference call?

Seconds later, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant ran onto the field to protest the call. He was not wearing a helmet. Rule 12, Section 3, Article 1(j) prohibits "removal of a helmet by a player in the field of play or the end zone during a celebration or demonstration or during a confrontation with a game official or any other player."

Ya, pathetic how many fouls occurred on one play, with none being called. No horse in that race, but spoiled the entertainment value.

Fitting that the Yankees would be tied in there. How many of you Cowboys fans are also Yankees fans? Im guessing the ratio is disproportionately high.

who%2Bhates%2Bthe%2Bcowboys.jpg

Dang! Apology not accepted? Wonder if anybody apologized for going 4 of 11 on third down conversions. Or for the three turnovers. Or 8 penalties. Or for the Lions coach not having the sack to go for it on 4th and 1. In Dallas territory. Against a mediocre defense. And all people want to do is grasp at the faint chance that one marginal call propelled Dallas to a win. Detroit had chances after that call. I'm getting a kick out of this season for the Cowboys. One of the most enjoyable in my 40 plus years as a fan. Mostly watching folks try to tear them down because they actually have a damn good football team. mtmuley

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back