How bout them Cowboys!

I'm a Yankee fan and definitely not a Cowboy fan, but I'm in no position to say anything....my team was fighting for a good draft pick.....:cool:

The call didn't help but it didn't beat em...not being able to sack a one legged QB beat em. Good luck to the Packers.

Their luck ran out.and, so did any chance of me voting for Gov Christy.They didn't deserve to be in this game.Funny when reporters were asking them about the refs call to end the game.How could they possibly comment on that knowing 2 bad calls got them to that game.Don't care for either Packers or Seattle but can stand the big mouth corner on Seattle so I'll pull for the Pack
Anybody know where Peyton is today??Sure doesn't look like he's on the field playing.

Tough break, Cowboys had a great season. Will be interesting to see how they spend their money in the offseason to keep this group together. I just hope they softened up Rodger enough to make next week a little easier for the Hawks.

I was hoping the cowgirls got lucky and knocked off the Packers.This thread is officially done.:D:D
Dallas fans,especially those from Montana....eat a Snickers.

GO Patriots!

Why is it done? Still football left. I say Pats vs Seahawks. And the Seahawks hammer them. mtmuley

Still trying to get over that idiotic call of a catch but not possession. Season over for us cowboy fans but at least the broncos are done too. Hopefully we won't have to see Payton in any more commercials.
Now if only the Packers can beat the Sea chickens all will be good.

Tough loss, great game. Looking back on the game, I think the Murray fumble was probably the most critical play. If Dez's catch was ruled a catch, too much time was left on the clock for Rogers. Never was much of a Rogers fan, but he showed what a stud he is in that game.

Tough loss, great game. Looking back on the game, I think the Murray fumble was probably the most critical play. If Dez's catch was ruled a catch, too much time was left on the clock for Rogers. Never was much of a Rogers fan, but he showed what a stud he is in that game.

This...really like Rodgers but he won't have the luxury of sliding around for extra time against the ball-Hawks in Seattle.

Please excuse the Governor for cozying up to Mr.Potter (It`s a wonderful life..)....there is a method to the madness........believe me.
He is not switching dugouts.....he is just bumping uglies.
In 2016 it will all be clear, he could not carry NJ in a Prez Election because it is too BLUE.
If it were not for Christie....I might already be hunting deer with a spoon here.
Unfortunately.....Rodgers is immobile, Hawks are in Beast Mode.
Go.........Indy

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back