How badly did Go Hunt wiff on your hunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fault? Why would you assume I got my hopes up? Assuming? You're watching too much Oprah. My Go Hunt subscription is pretty safe.

I understand what Go Hunt is and is not.

I'm just curious how accurate they were. Some of you HTers think I must kill puppies in my spare time.
There 100% accurate because all there showing is last years odds, nothing else is taken into play in there forecast. If you thought that's what you were paying for you've been had.

The biggest thing go hunt (and others) are guilty of is accelerating the point creep of lower to mid tier units by making the draw history easily/readily accessible. 10 or even 5 years ago when you had to sift through pdf files from each state, or call G&F to get the draw reports, there were definitely “hidden gems”. With the explosion in western hunting popularity combined with information easily available those areas are almost extinct and it’s not going to get any better. Plan accordingly…

There 100% accurate because all there showing is last years odds, nothing else is taken into play in there forecast. If you thought that's what you were paying for you've been had.
Because you sound so concerned I'll let you know that thankfully that's not what I had mind. So put your mind at ease I have not been "had."

I'll tell you what I've never seen more people sensitive about the word "predict". Holy hell you'd think I ran into a nursing home and yelled fire after locking the doors.

Whatever word, other than predict, you want to use it's really just a difference without a distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back