Caribou Gear Tarp

How badly did Go Hunt wiff on your hunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy you aint lying. I have had to do a whole lot of real world modifications to engineers screw ups to make stuff work.

How in the world is there always at least one catch basin on every road move project that falls right in the middle of a utility line that was just replaced to get it out of the way of the new construction.

Engineering.
We are trying to figure out how to put a 10' wide storm sewer structure in right now that has 5 utilities running down the center. The utilities are all about 6" to 12" above the invert of a 24" pipe.

100% - Went 6 for 6 on my WY, MT, and WY draws. First time using / subscriber to GoHUNT; very happy with my experience to say the least!

The amount of time I wasted in 2020 vs the time I was able to spend in 2021 was definitely worth it for me. Additionally-didn’t put in for the Special Draw in WY so that saved me a few $100 too.

If I didn’t draw - I wouldn’t blame it on GoHUNT. It’s a tool; each state is different in how they draw. GoHunt had no control over the # of applications or tags allocated to NR/ Res in any given year.

I have to say I’ve been disappointed. They promote their site like they have people extrapolating the info for real time odds, when I’m fact, they just present you with the exact information you can get yourself from all the states fish and game websites and make your own spreadsheets. I truly thought by their marketing that they had some statistic geeks behind the scenes and were at least making educated predictions. MONEY WASTED.

That said, I’m still getting tags, and still hunting😂😂

Last edited:
I have to say I’ve been disappointed. They promote there site like they have people extrapolating the info for real time odds, when I’m fact, they just present you with the exact information you can get yourself from all the states fish and game websites and make your own spreadsheets. I truly thought by their marketing that they had some statistic geeks behind the scenes and were at least making educated predictions. MONEY WASTED.

That said, I’m still getting tags, and still hunting😂😂

They're getting the databases from multiple states and running their own draw simulations, just as they've said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back