Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Hot times at Hunt America

Calif. Hunter

It looks like Swamp has PO'ed a lot of his regulars over at Huntamerica.com. Look at the riflesmithing topics.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

http://www.huntamerica.com/wwwthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=UBB8&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

ohh - ugly -
fight.gif
fight.gif
- guess that's why I stay away from big boards - this board - and two others I'm on seem to be a little friendlier - with Admins like Moosie and the group here, willing to let things go along unless it really gets nasty. Even then - aside from a reminder or two about how to get along - there's no banning or deletion of topics, boards, etc.

This is the only board I go to anymore. There is no backstabbing, fighting, bickering, or mean insults thrown around here. This is a fun board. Thanks Moosie. Case I forgot to say that.

I'm glad you guys like this board... Just remember, All you opinions Are welcome Here, As long as they are the Same As mine....

Because... I never get Punched in the FACE on my board
fight.gif
.. Hehee..

Seriously though, glad you guys like it, We're not the Biggest, Butw wee'r teh Bset SPlelers on da NETT !!!!
wink.gif

I couldnt finish what I was typeing in there so had to just hit the submit button. I am still laughing to damn hard.

Delw

LOL... swimp the imp runs the other place in a biased manner. It isnt okay to question him or his lackeys but it is okay for them to flame you for questioning them.

Here we can give anybody chit because we are expected to(especially the BOSS). We also expect to get the crap also(from the BOSS ). (Unless you cry hard enough to get a private pasword protected forum because ya cant take a joke
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
)

Hey, where can I get one of those Cyber Nipples?? Do they come attached to cyber tits?

cool.gif

Why would anyone would want to own, administrate, or moderate a cyber forum? I challenge you to name one benefit of taking on a job like that.

I can Tell ya MANY MANY Reasons to Own a board.. And Many more NOT to Own one...

One good reason is the Laughs !!! Another is the Hunting Opertunities.

The down side is the headaches and the whine Babies that come with them
smile.gif
HUmmmmm... Now you got me wondering why I own a site
tongue.gif

Check out the POLL..... I wonder If I'll be "THE HERO" when It's all done.. Right now I think I'm loosing
wink.gif
Go figure
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can't post anymore, but appearently I can still vote in a poll, I gave you a bump with a hero vote.
biggrin.gif
Damn jimmyd223 is still hanging in there, he's blowing my board and I had him in six squares at five bucks a pop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back