biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL NUT.. HELL you guys don't even stand up for me when I'm right
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jimmy.. I could make him a mod and you could be banned at 2 places
wink.gif

Moosie

You can always count on me for support---need some pants?

I see you've been out kill'n(big)critters again. Way to go on that moose. Check with Wylee for some bear sausage before he eats it all himself.

WHELEN NUT !!! Sup brotha !!! Long time since Canda hunt eh ? Wylee shared a story about you getting a "FRIDAY bear". I'm actually a Batchelor all week so Wylee invited me over tomorrow for dinner.. I'll hit him up for the Jerkey (Or not, but I'll tell you I did
wink.gif
) good hearing from ya, Hope all is well... DIDn't I pull you in from HuntAmerica ? Don't answer.. there is a few other converts here too that don't admit it
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
LOL NUT.. HELL you guys don't even stand up for me when I'm right
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When is that?
confused.gif

biggrin.gif
shhh.gif

See that is why we like it so much here. We can call the BOSS a horse's behind or a phuckwad troll. Here he takes it as a compliment.
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> See that is why we like it so much here. We can call the BOSS a horse's behind or a phuckwad troll. Here he takes it as a compliment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You... YOU mean.. that's NOT a compliment ?!?!;
wink.gif

Dempsey. I heard Swamp called him Collect and Jimmy paid it all... What a puss
tongue.gif

Yup, didn't wantto be no mod or minastrator, suckin up
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I had the ol' boy beggin me to stay, even put in a good word for the spike killer that runs this place
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
and it only took me 29 minutes!!! Hey, how come I can't rate myself?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-21-2003 21:16: Message edited by: jimmyd223 ]</font>

YOU need to go in yer profile and Turn it on.. I gave ya 5 stars.. Errr.. or was it 1 ?!?!
wink.gif

Jimmy, NO need to give Spike killer a Kudos, I can hold my own over there.... (No jokes pleeze
tongue.gif
) hehe

What a man won't do for a title
tongue.gif
I just noticed the rating system. That has to be a source of great fun. If I ever get over one star I'd demand a recount, if ever nominated to be King of HA I would not run and if elected I would not serve
biggrin.gif
.....except maybe for mutiny purposes.

I read a news blurp that states Pam has 5 to 10 years to live on account of Hep C. Appearently there are meds that have a 50% success rate but she is using a homeopathic nut case who brewed up a potion just for Pam
biggrin.gif
I see now why Swamp Gas is so attracted to the nut case, like minds and all...

Hey, can you guys make an adults gossip forum? You could put all the posts for who got banned where, who got pissed and left over what, it would be sort of like the Soap Opera forum of the hunting forums. I haven't paid attention to all this stuff in the past, so I would need a cliff notes section on it.

Maybe just a History forum? The history of the internet hunting forums according to Moosie's forum, something like that. Who knows history? We need to do it, before these internet people die off.

"A "GATHERING" of friends. Talk hunting or other "gossip"!!"

This is in the title of this room. Am I missing something?
soapbox.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>it would be sort of like the Soap Opera forum of the hunting forums. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha Ha Ha

Delw

Back