Caribou Gear

Hot times at Hunt America

You guys Fetching Make me laugh !!!!

Round of Cyber BEERS for the Slackers
wink.gif

HEhehe !!!

ALL good things come to an End.... LOOKS like BANN-MASTER-JAY got the WIGGY WIGGY nuke button out... I guess when I emailed him about buying his site he took it wrong
eek.gif
elkgrin.gif

Swamp finally banned me. I was sweating it for a while. There was a running bet that the last one banned had to contribute $100 to the NRA. Whew!
biggrin.gif

Looks like Swamp got off the shitter and the funs over
biggrin.gif
Also looks like jimmyd223 is the next moderator in training
tongue.gif
With out Swamp to pick on I might just have to stick around and pick on Moosie.

Longbob, you lucky dog
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I really thought that the poll would put him over the edge.
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
Me as a Moderator, would sure be fun when that guy from Hunttalk comes over there stirrin up Chit
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jimmy,

I just knew that poll would have you run out on a rail. Maybe Swamp has bigger plans for you. Have you seen Deliverance?
eek.gif

Yeppers.. I just spend 31 mins on the phone with Swamp. Me and Him Mended Ways long ago. I remember getting a Cyber Spanking from him
smile.gif
Sounds like He's trying to Clean house... MY guess is Jimmy will be next. He's on the 3 strike program and on Strike 3
smile.gif

HEY Jimmy, How old are ya anyways ?!?!

Denpsey.. PICK on Moosie ?!? HEll, I can't take any Jokes !!! I'm a Serious person that can't take it
biggrin.gif
.. Unless it's from Behind ...
hump.gif

Here's what I do to Skunks that try to Pick on me..

oskunk.jpg

Does that Picture Ever get old
wink.gif

58 ?!?!? HELL... You act like a 18 year old... MAybe thats why I like ya
wink.gif

Swamp Won't sell me the site... I even tried the "BIG" money. HUmmmmm He must be doing better then me at it

Damn, 31 minutes on the phone with Swamp, I hope you called collect. I'm thinking his server pleas will be harder to sell this year but much more entertaining. I see AR is down, at least from here. I wonder if Marshall let Tibbe loose?
smile.gif

NAHhhhhh.. I have a Special Plan.. When I talk hunting.. It's Free Long distance.. Some sort of "IDAHO PLAN". The system doesn't work real good. I need to use a String and A hot potatoe, but it's worth the price
wink.gif

Dempsey, Did I ever Tell ya Welcome Aboard ?!?!

Moosie
Thanks for the welcome
smile.gif
With hunting season around the corner and a impending move I may be hit and miss but hope to score something respectable enough to post
biggrin.gif
Do you have a spike room
tongue.gif
Be sure to give Marshall regards from 8mag next time you speak with him . Maybe I'll have a different IP addy after the move and I can come back and pile on when he's palms up at the end of the year.
biggrin.gif

Dang Moosie, I talked to ya for 31 min and ya never told me how much fun you was a having over at swamps place !
I went back and tried to up the bid but it was gone ! (too late again, maby next time)
Hunt America has been a great board for many years, I gess old swamp finally got tired of all the shananagins and blew a fuse, but it looks like things are getting back to normal.
Hey Moosie, did ya ever try to buy Joshies board ? ( bet ya could get it cheap )

I bet Swamp is looking over his shoulder to see if any of the advertisors pull the plug. Groove Bullets is thinking about it. I don't know if any the others will or not.

I wish Accurate Reloading would come back online. It would be a shame just to violate this board.
biggrin.gif

LongBob, This board has been violated by some of the best board violators around. Nothing can hurt SuperMoosenutz.

cool.gif

Ahh and I'd of thought you'd like the Nekid "PAN PIC"
wink.gif
Ohh I don't have that one hosted.. I'll need to find the link somewere
wink.gif

Welcome aboard... MAybe I should make you a Moderator
tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
Welcome aboard... MAybe I should make you a Moderator
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make him suck up first. He needs brownie points to attain Mod status.....This way you will make sure he defends ya when you are right and wrong. It works at other places.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back