Hornady Interbond Available

morgaj1

I've gotten dangerously low on Interbonds in my personal inventory. Fortunately, Natchez Shooter Supply has the following in stock:

1. 7mm 139gr
2. 7mm 154gr
3. 30 cal 180gr

Wanted to share in case anyone else was looking.

Just an FYI if you're ordering from Natchez and you get a 1015 (ban) error, don't worry - you're not banned from the site, just rate limited. Wait 15 seconds or so and hit refresh. Natchez turned up their DDOS protections through CloudFlare because their infrastructure isn't able to take the flood of traffic between bots checking for stock status changes and various users and groups flooding the site when primers are in stock.

Hi ! Sorry... Who knows which COAL recommends Hornady for the 180 Interbond at 300wsm ?

Last edited:
Speaking of Interbonds, I've never understood why Hornady doesn't produce them more. Great bullet. Very accurate in everything I load for.
Could be a demand issue or require more production resources.

Years ago a coworker was interested in setting up to make bullets. He and his uncle [a macinist] went to visit them; mostly about supplying jackets. He said that they had one press dedicated to making .30 cal 180 grain match bullets. All it put out maybe 24/7.

I expect that if enough folks show interest they may start up again. Have you contacted them about it?

I'd like to use them but they don't shoot very good in any gun I've tried. Wish they would!!

Anyone need .257 110 interbonds? Pm me, also got a bunch of 30cal 180sst, and 7mm 154sst/few 154 interbonds. All i dont use anymore

I think it's just tough competing with the Accubond.
It could be that. I use both in various loads, but I generally find I can get better accuracy at higher velocities with Interbonds. Don't know why, but it's there.

I actually have figured it might just have something to do with their factory capacity. I understand that same heat resistant red tip goes on the immensely popular SST and ELD lines (and A-MAX, I think), and figured they just don't have enough machinery to tip them all, so they prioritize their best sellers.

Back