Hmm...

smalls

Bun-in-the-Oven.jpg

Congrats!!! Make sure to have a few blow out good times this summer, you'll appreciate it in about 15 mos...

Congrats! Great timing too, should get past hunting season before the new one arrives.

Thanks gents. I'm pretty darn excited. Our little girl is almost 15 months now and as she babbles and walks around I continually find myself wondering what happened to that infant that I thought would never grow up only a year ago. Speaking of our first child, she's been helping me train for this fall... yuppie style;) Talk about a "shifting" load when she thinks it's hilarious to attempt jumping jacks while strapped into that thing!

IMG_2175.jpg

It's still early and we don't meet with the doc for another month so the due date will be a mystery for awhile (among other things). We weren't "trying" right now so this seems like a pretty big blessing, it's nice not having to go through the "are we/aren't we" questions every month.

Prolly safe to close the oven door now smalls.:eek:;)

Why's that, can't hurt nothin now! :D

Talk about a "shifting" load when she thinks it's hilarious to attempt jumping jacks while strapped into that thing!
Ain't that the truth! I took Butterbean up the hill last night. Those kid carriers sure handle a load different than my Kifaru... ;)

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back