Hey Packer fans

With the good humor all of you are poking at me, and fully expected, there is a gloomy side to all of this. Blair Walsh did miss the kick. He felt terrible about it. He took it as his responsibility. Yet, he's been the target of death threats/wishes, his family has been threatened, etc. All over a football game. Obviously, some people in this world need to get a grip on reality.

I agree Randy. The guy took it like a man and for that, he gets my respect. ( and yes the world is crazy, but we all know that!)

Vikings eat their cereal on a plate, because they get close to a bowl and they choke! LOL ( had to) :D

I agree Randy. The guy took it like a man and for that, he gets my respect. ( and yes the world is crazy, but we all know that!)

Vikings eat their cereal on a plate, because they get close to a bowl and they choke! LOL ( had to) :D

Like I have any room to talk..( I'm from Indiana. . .we didn't even make the playoffs!):D

With the good humor all of you are poking at me, and fully expected, there is a gloomy side to all of this. Blair Walsh did miss the kick. He felt terrible about it. He took it as his responsibility. Yet, he's been the target of death threats/wishes, his family has been threatened, etc. All over a football game. Obviously, some people in this world need to get a grip on reality.

Couldn't agree more. I believe he also scored all the Vikings points that game too :)

I posted in the other thread, that him manning up and taking responsibility was very admirable. He could easily talk about the laces or talk about Peterson putting the ball on the turf. Death threats for football games are ridiculous. If that's the case, I'm surprised the city of Cincy is still standing.

Well Randy, I do actually feel a bad for your Vikes, I was pulling for them to beat the dang Seahawks...I hate the Seahawks...

-a Packers fan

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohan7
Back