MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hey Packer fans

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, all you cheese heads who have given me the hard ride that comes with being a Vikings fan, where you all at now? I stood and took your harassment as my Vikings went from one dumpster fire to another. Even though they have a long ways to go and will probably be a one-and-done in the playoffs, the Vikings are the NFC North Champions. Let the excuses roll ......

1927645_1121165787916690_7809852479078304097_n.jpg

Think I'll go shoot a bison this week. SKOL Vikings!

Congrats. Vikes appear to be on the right track of building a good team. Not sure wtf is going on with the pack this year. No o-line, receivers can't catch, no speed, crappy tacklers........ enough excuses yet? Go Pack Go

Congrats. Vikes appear to be on the right track of building a good team. Not sure wtf is going on with the pack this year. No o-line, receivers can't catch, no speed, crappy tacklers........ enough excuses yet? Go Pack Go

Not sure either. Rodgers is the best QB in the league; worth 8 wins per season. They ended up with 10. Guess that says something about how the rest of the team performed. If Rodgers was on a better team for the last five years, he would have a ring for every hand, rather than just one ring.

Yeah it hurts me to say it but by winning I think they put themselves out of the playoffs. Meeting the seagulls in the wildcard round will be tuff. I hope I'm wrong though I'll be cheering for the Vikings by default. I think Teddy may have a future and gotta keep that Peterson guy upright. Good luck!

I was in Green Bay yesterday. Drove by Lambeau about an hour before the game.....could smell the stink as I went by��

All the steps the O-line took forward last year, they took backward and then some this year. Terrible. The defense has actually been decent this year, but it doesnt matter if you can't score.
The NFL is in a weird place this year, where pretty much everyone is mediocre, minus a handful of teams

It is another big step in the right direction, for our Vikes. I also made the pilgrimage to Lambeau to watch this game, it is made even sweeter that my wife is a packers fan (it has been a long few years).

Obviously happy for the win and truthfully neither the Packers nor the Vikes are going to win the SB so might as well win the division. Teddy needs to play better but I chalk this season up to a step in the right direction.

The Packers, on the other hand, are squandering yet another year with Rodgers at the helm. He'll end his career with 1 SB win when he should have more than Brady.

I dont mind playing the Seahags now. You have to go through them at some point, lets do it at our place instead of theirs. In fact, we are going to have to go through some pretty tough teams to get to the SB, so playing a good team now doesnt really bother me. The Cards and the Panthers are no joke, and 1 of them will be our 2nd round opponent!

As a Bears fan I had to cheer for the Vikings. I don't like either team but it was fun to watch the packers lose last night.

Oline has been beat up all year.

Receivers cannot separate.

Rodgers is off. I think the hits have gotten to him and he isn't playing with the confidence he has before. James Jones was open on the INT and the threw the ball to the wrong side of him. I cant remember a worse throw from him in his career.

Internally something is off. I like Make as a coach but I am tired of him giving press conferences and acting like the team is playing well.

They need to be a little more active in FA or trades. Should have went after Vernon Davis. I don't care if he is playing terrible in Denver it shows you are trying to add a piece to make a run. His speed would have helped take the top off.

Vikes still wont be much if they don't get a QB. Teddy isn't the answer. AP isn't going to be able to run like that for ever. Defense looks stout but you would expect that with their coach.

Packers have had some really bad career ending injuries in the last few years. Finley and Collins comes to mind. Collins hurt really bad he was a flat out stud on the back end of the defense. That really hurt there chance for multiple superbowls.

53 years old and a life long Viking fan. Long suffering some would say. Glad to win the North but not sure if we got the best end of the deal. Packers have an easier road. We'll hope for the best this weekend. Actually think the Vikes might be a year or two away from going all the way. Skol!

Since I have no dog in the fight there are 2 teams I don't want to see in the superbowl. The 2 teams with known cheaters as head coaches. Seahawks and Patriots.

Face it, this will be short lived and the Vikes will choke, enjoy this while it lasts :)

It was tough to watch, as a Pack fan, when I see a 3rd and 10, there used to be no doubt in my mind they could convert. The past 8 weeks, I've caught myself saying just gain a few and punt. Maxx hit the nail on the head with a few lines in his post. Offensive line was dismal this year, Rodgers missed throws that used to be automatic for him, and McCarthy taking play calling back and trying to turn the Pack into a run first offense with the best QB were our downfalls.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back