Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hey Moosie

cougar 44

Hey Moosie

Just a thought here maybe way off base, but the hell....

Seems like we have plenty of members here and thought of a drawing for moosie members only....
Everyone who wants to get involved - lets say puts in $5 or $10 Or $20 bucks at a chance to win a hunt... All expences paid.
You draw out the winner.
In turn the winner has to write a full blown
story of the hunt and pics to go along with it.... Hell atleast most guys will know the who the winner is and it will be a cheap hunt for someone...
Im sure you have some good ideas on how to make this fun and fair for everyone..

So what do you say-- Moosies first annual dream hunt drawing... No pay no play....

Moosie

Lets say we have x amount of dollars for the drawing the winner can then take a choice of 3 or 4 different hunts that cost that amount of money.. Or enough money for two members to go on the same hunt..
That way guys who would normally not get a chance to meet... and hunt together..
hump.gif

Cougar.. I like your Idea. I actually have something like that already in place. I don't have a list of the Supporting members (Mojave handles all the paperwork). But I'm finishing up the Legal stuff on the Drawing for a name from the members. All a person has to do is click on the Membership link (On the Left side of the page) and I think it's talked about in there.

I'm still working out the Legal end of it from a tax/outfitting end before I draw a name.

We usually do some sort of hunt each year here, last year it was an Exotic hunt, this year it was the Saskatchewan bear hunt. Anyways, there is alot of legal crap a guy has to get figured out before doing something like that. Hopefully we got it almost all figured out.

PS, the next Newsletter will be out right after Thanxgiving.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back