Caribou Gear

Hey Maineiac The Original....

maineiac

are the horseflys hungry enuff for ya?Nuthin like a mornin dose of skeeter an no-see-um bites,topped off with an afternoon of horseflys gnawin away.Gotta love this state.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif

Sure is a beautiful mornin here too.Gotta go work on the skidder for a little bit this am.Lotsa yotes up your way?We trapped heck outa em last fall,tween 3 of us we caught 17 mature females.Got out with the call a few times this past winter round the local deeryards and took 2 big males.Not much sign around for now,but they'll be filterin back in soon enuff.Top of the mornin to ya MTO.CW...you aint seein double.
biggrin.gif
Top of the mornin to you too.Hows things in Pa?

Top O The Mornin To Ya Too
smile.gif

Good thing... didn't want to have to go and dig up my glasses and make an appt for the eye doctor
biggrin.gif

Let me just add something here. I hate it when said other person in my life comes home in the morning after chores and he expects me to kiss him. Nothing like smelling burnt rubber on his mustache from fogging the barn... YUKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

It's a beautiful day here!
wink.gif

I see lots of sign. With so much property here with woods its hard to get a good picture of just how many we have. I live next to Cyr Plantation (Irving property). So you can imagine the terrain.

MTO & M, sounds like a rap group,,LOL The TWINS. How are you guys doin up there in maine. One day I'll hunt them Maine dogs with you fellas.

CW, damn glad to see ya back where you belong. Thanks for comming back. we need good phone around here
biggrin.gif

sly

Slydog...if I was part ofa music group..it sure as hell wouldnt be a rap band.
biggrin.gif
That crap gives me a headache.Merle Haggard an George Jones...now there was a duo.Its lookin like it mite shower this afternoon here in the pine tree state.But hey,I'm sure it rains in Paradise too.Come on up here in the winter.When its -25 the woods aint too crowded,just bring some warm clothin.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

MTO...I cant believe you dont know where the Metropolitan area of Woodville is.I'm located smack-dab tween the large cities of Chester an Medway on rte 116 east from I-95.Yup metropolis...population 246.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Well #1 I looked in the Delorme map page 43 and they don't even have Woodville or Chester.

You know its small when a state map has 78 detailed pages it even has topo info, but your town ain't on it. Or the town that is your reference point. Good thing Medway has a gas station so its on the map.

I went to mapquest.com and it told me that Woodville,Me don't exist. Now if you could only convince the IRS.

Map-43...lower right hand corner.Map-44 gives ya the big picture.
wink.gif
We aint got a post office ora store....yet.Or school,barroom,church or bordello district,but we're always lookin for ways to lower taxes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Ahhh yes..Woodville..the next best place to nowhere at all.
cool.gif

Livin in a town like this allows me to kinda fit in....kinda.Find Kimball Hill..thats where I live.Stop by anytime.We leave the bars dropped at the town line for the summer an the streets are on till 11pm.
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back