PEAX Equipment

Hey, Hey, BooBoo!

A few more.

Jim fulfilling his promise that he'd share some of his AK bison from last year. It was fantastic.
FT108310.jpg

Me bloodying up the deck and taking care of meat and hide.
FT109802.jpg

Discussion of how Jim is going to get to 70 yards and kill that huge bear with his traditional Hawken.
FT109586.jpg

You weren't kidding! First picture made me say, out loud, "Geez, Santo!" (thank my Spanish wife for that particular exclamation being in my vocabulary lol)

A few more.

Jim fulfilling his promise that he'd share some of his AK bison from last year. It was fantastic.
View attachment 277438

Me bloodying up the deck and taking care of meat and hide.
View attachment 277435

Discussion of how Jim is going to get to 70 yards and kill that huge bear with his traditional Hawken.
View attachment 277439
In the first pic of the Lindell, there were no rods. Now there are rods and a net. Fish too? Livin' large!

Edit: I guess there were rods in that first pic, but regardless, did you get to bend one?

Sounds like a really fun and successful hunt. Congrats. Makes me motivated to start planning the logistics now of my (and my wifes) spring bear hunt there next year in the same area.

SE Alaska sure is a special place . . . and what a bear that is! I think a life sized mount would fit great in the Fresh Tracks office.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back