Hey Big Fin....

Moosie

Grand poopa
I tried calling yer # today and said it was Disconected. DID your wife cut of fyour phone abilities along with selling all your Hunting stuff ?!?!?

How's a Brotha suposed to get ahold of ya !??!! Call me.........

No, the office bought me one of those friggin' Huckleberry things and I can't figure out how the hell to use it. I'm about ready to toss it. Never had any use for a cell phone, let alone something where I get damn emails and instant mails, and every other PIA notification you can think of.

Oh, and BTW, my area code is 406, not 407. :D I bet that will help.

No, the office bought me one of those friggin' Huckleberry things and I can't figure out how the hell to use it. I'm about ready to toss it. Never had any use for a cell phone, let alone something where I get damn emails and instant mails, and every other PIA notification you can think of.

Oh, and BTW, my area code is 406, not 407. :D I bet that will help.

I can't live now with out my crackberry, hated the thing when I first got it now I am on my third one and have near panic attacks I don't have it with me.

Yeah the 406 area code is good for all of Montana

Nemont

......You'd think if I got 9 of the 10 numbers right it would just know. What the Fetch is a Phone good for if it doesn't know the number itself. Funny how the 406 made it work !!!! Did Montana Just change their Area code ?!?!?! ;)

I haven't bit the bullet for the Boysenberry yet but the Treo I had (Cento now but same thing) lets me know when I 'm late for a meeting, Text messages when my AZ402 has some Dirty Pictures, and Emails that is I reply and forward I will be getting Bill Gates fortune....

I've actually slammed on the breaks in a Panic attack leaving my Subdivision in the morning when I didn't have my phone. Funny how it's like a foot or hand, You get used to it and rely heavily on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back